Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We've gotta keep fightin..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We've gotta keep fightin..

This season ain't over ...

This is a tough loss but December football has yet to be played.

Let's show our mettle....

Make a run on three.. one... two....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I hope we start that fightin' in the 21st quarter of each and every game, in the form of aggressive plays and playcalling and the D imposing some will oh the other team early in the game ... not wait until the 2nd half.

Legend

User Info Menu

The loss was tough... but I'm afraid the injury report is gonna be much worse.

Ernie

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

We played really well and tough. Proud of the Steelers, we are a better team than the Ravens.

Why did we start the season like we were a college team? It's like the first half of the season was pre-season. Poor preparation.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Exactly! IT's not like today was a bad performance. The team showed heart but failed. Nothing to be a shamed off, it wasn't a easy task to win in Baltiomre on the short weak.
    Anyway. We have two home games now. Nobody want's to lose to Mike Wallace and nobody wants to lose to Cincinittati, too. So the team will be fired up. Those two games are very winnable. If it is 7-7 after week 15 it all comes down to the game in Greenbay. If we win we are in the playoffs.
    Heck, if we win out we might even still win the division and have home field advantage in the wildcard round!
    Nothing is lost, let's pray injuries aren't too bad and off we go! IT's december football guys!
    The last dance ain't finished yet! 9-7 will get us in. So let's just play this music a little bit longer!
    Last edited by Töm87; 11-29-2013 at 06:55 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    We played really well and tough. Proud of the Steelers, we are a better team than the Ravens.

Why did we start the season like we were a college team? It's like the first half of the season was pre-season. Poor preparation.
    Turnovers were the biggest reason why they started the season 0-4.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    The loss was tough... but I'm afraid the injury report is gonna be much worse.

Ernie
    This above is the sad truth. We will quite possibly not have Bell Beachum or Velasco next week. That may make for a tough outing.

On a bright note I hear there is rumor of a hell unleashing this December.

Legend

User Info Menu

Little to no chance now we make the play offs. We have too many tiebreakers going against us and it is unlikely we will win four straight.

I'm still hoping for a chance at a quality Left Tackle in the draft and move Beachum to starting Left Guard.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Little to no chance now we make the play offs. We have too many tiebreakers going against us and it is unlikely we will win four straight.

I'm still hoping for a chance at a quality Left Tackle in the draft and move Beachum to starting Left Guard.
    No need. I am really hoping we keep Velasco and move Pouncey to guard. An interior of Pouncey Velasco and Decastro would be stout.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    No need. I am really hoping we keep Velasco and move Pouncey to guard. An interior of Pouncey Velasco and Decastro would be stout.

Still doesn't fix Left tackle where as admirably as he has performed is not where Beachum should be playing to maximize his contribution to the team. Get a top LT and move Beachum to Left Guard and we will have an OL that can really get very good.

I totally agree with keep Velasco and the gameday flex player for Center and Guard plus the transition starter when Pouncey moves on in free agency or is injured yet again.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"