Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Least clutch WR ever? Emmanuel Sanders.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wish Sanders was in N.E. so he can help them suck!!
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

What a kick in the gut. This BS of not showing up in the first half has to stop.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

(S)handers likes to celebrate. Maybe he is distracted by thinking up his celebration moved.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    I must have missed something on that play. Looked like darned good coverage to me. Would have been a hell of a catch IMO.

Ernie
    I though he had a good view of the ball right into his hands, which were positioned mid-body. Looked like it was catchable for an average receiver.

He had two other drops. One would have been a called back TD, but still, the guy just flubs key catches at an almost Wallace like pace.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    What a kick in the gut. This BS of not showing up in the first half has to stop.
    You got that right. Took a while to overcome the early momentum gained by the rat birds.. and it can all be traced back to the first two run plays from the LOS..

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I must have missed something on that play. Looked like darned good coverage to me. Would have been a hell of a catch IMO.

Ernie
    Great coverage, but with the ball in his hands he could have made a great catch.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    I wish Sanders was in N.E. so he can help them suck!!
    He'd be great in NE because Brady would NEVER go to him when it was important.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    I though he had a good view of the ball right into his hands, which were positioned mid-body. Looked like it was catchable for an average receiver.

He had two other drops. One would have been a called back TD, but still, the guy just flubs key catches at an almost Wallace like pace.
    From the camera view yea it looked like he had a clear field of view. Brown was faceguarding him and had almost perfect coverage on the play. I'm not willing to trade the guy over this one. Lots of other reasons why we lost the game..

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

From the camera view yea it looked like he had a clear field of view. Brown was faceguarding him and had almost perfect coverage on the play. I'm not willing to trade the guy over this one. Lots of other reasons why we lost the game..
    If this was his ONE offense, I'd agree with you. He drops every deep ball thrown to him and he never comes up big in the clutch. Buh, bye. Wheaton can do that too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    Great coverage, but with the ball in his hands he could have made a great catch.

I agree.. would've been a great play had he caught it.