Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worilds playing great

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

JJ will get strong enough. Worilds is for real, I'd be ok starting JJ and JW next year and jettisoning Woodley and his monster contract.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    JJ will get strong enough. Worilds is for real, I'd be ok starting JJ and JW next year and jettisoning Woodley and his monster contract.

plus 1.......

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    Yeah, it's called a full offseason NFL workout program. He will be just fine.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Yeah, it's called a full offseason NFL workout program. He will be just fine.
    Im still not sold on JJ. I think he's less effective at OLB than Timmons was. I think I'd end the project and see if he can play inside and Woodley can play on the right before the season ends.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Im still not sold on JJ. I think he's less effective at OLB than Timmons was. I think I'd end the project and see if he can play inside and Woodley can play on the right before the season ends.
    As a rookie? Just like Polamalu, Timmons, Heyward, Ike, Harrison, and Allen were less than effective as rookies? It never ceases to amaze me at how many people judge a rookie harshly...basically calling them a bust in their first season. It's rare for a rookie to get PT in a LeBeau system and almost unheard of for them to be effective. I can think of one...and that was Bell who made an serious impact as a rookie.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    As a rookie? Just like Polamalu, Timmons, Heyward, Ike, Harrison, and Allen were less than effective as rookies? It never ceases to amaze me at how many people judge a rookie harshly...basically calling them a bust in their first season. It's rare for a rookie to get PT in a LeBeau system and almost unheard of for them to be effective. I can think of one...and that was Bell who made an serious impact as a rookie.
    What's he done to make you think he'll be any good at this point? I'm not expecting anyone to be great in their first year, but I would expect to see some flashes of talent as a pass rusher and I'm really not seeing anything yet?

Legend

User Info Menu

What's he done to make you think he'll be any good at this point? I'm not expecting anyone to be great in their first year, but I would expect to see some flashes of talent as a pass rusher and I'm really not seeing anything yet?
    What did those players do? The point is its much too early to know either way.
    Trolls are people too.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Flippy, at one time, you thought Adrian Robinson was a great pass rusher...

Legend

User Info Menu

That crushing hit on CJ and his ST's is enough for me... I don't execpt much from rookieson D and anything they do is a bonus. Happy to see him getting reps and think this offseason will help him tremendously. When he reacts without thinking about his assignments you will see an improvement.

Hell, its Worlids 4th year and people are going gaga over him... would be nice to give JJ a little time.

Starter

User Info Menu

This ^^^^^^^^^^