Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Lame R Woodley decides

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Lame R Woodley decides

    to take another week off....lets go worlids

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    to take another week off....lets go worlids
    Worlds is having a big game so far. Making Other look bad.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    he looks like a different player on the left side. Better try to keep this guy

    Ernie

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    he looks like a different player on the left side. Better try to keep this guy

    Ernie
    Yea, its kind of unbelievable the difference just by flipping sides.

    Pappy


    The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    great game for worilds. hopefully we sign him and release lame r

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    great game for worilds. hopefully we sign him and release lame r
    Never going to happen. Releasing Woodley would actually be a larger cap hit versus keeping him.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Never going to happen. Releasing Woodley would actually be a larger cap hit versus keeping him.
    How about moving Woodley to the right side and have him rush most QBs blind side? Jones obviously isn't ready yet, but hopefully will be when we can unload Woodley without much cap penalty. I wouldn't move Worilds since he has been a beast on the left.

  8. #8
    Starter

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    How about moving Woodley to the right side and have him rush most QBs blind side? Jones obviously isn't ready yet, but hopefully will be when we can unload Woodley without much cap penalty. I wouldn't move Worilds since he has been a beast on the left.
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    How about moving Woodley to the right side and have him rush most QBs blind side? Jones obviously isn't ready yet, but hopefully will be when we can unload Woodley without much cap penalty. I wouldn't move Worilds since he has been a beast on the left.
    I'd be up for that.

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    to take another week off....lets go worlids
    I hope Jason Worilds is gonna do the decidin' at ROLB from now on ..... but then I am not the coach who will decide who does the decidin'.






Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •