Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Give us your predictions for tonight

Backup

User Info Menu

Give us your predictions for tonight

Happy Thanksgiving to all. May we all have something extra to be thankful for starting at 8:30 tonight. For tonight's game I predict:

1. 95 yards rushing for Bell

2. A sack each for Worilds, Jones and Heyward

3. 120+ yards receiving on 7 catches for A. Brown

4. Al Woods forces a fumble

5. A Steelers win 24 - 21

Legend

User Info Menu

Defense plays their best game so far this season.

Offense plays a good game and we finally get 1 player over 100 yards rushing.

31-20 Steelers (14 of their 20 comes in garbage time)
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Starter

User Info Menu

Since these games are usually decided by 3 points or less, I will say we win 20-19 on a pass to Cotchery from 13 yards out with about 30 seconds left. I'd love to see a good butt-whooping like the Monday-nighter when Deebo went off and Ben was near perfect and we led 35-0 or something at halftime (in the yellow helmets IIRC). But I'll be thankful for any win.

Starter

User Info Menu

I believe we will see playoff quality football from both teams tonight in a playoff quality atmosphere.

Steelers win 20 to 16

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Clear skies in Baltimore tonight and a perfect opportunity to put this Raven defense on their heels with the BB Gun no-huddle offense. Good guys win 27-20.

Legend

User Info Menu

The Steelers find a way to win. Don't know the score, don't know the stats, don't know the temperature, don't know the attendance numbers...

But the Steelers will find a way to win. As of today, they are the better team.

Backup

User Info Menu

In my heart I would love to see a game in reverse of the one they did to us on opening night a few years ago. I would like to see a statement game to show the Steelers are legit. But my brain tells me it is tight and the outcome will be decided late in the game. Steelers by 7. Lets make my digestion work properly tonight

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Steelers win 24-14 but Ike Taylor gets burned for 2tds and 200 yds receiving again.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I'm scared

Quote Originally Posted by raycafan View Post
    In my heart I would love to see a game in reverse of the one they did to us on opening night a few years ago. I would like to see a statement game to show the Steelers are legit. But my brain tells me it is tight and the outcome will be decided late in the game. Steelers by 7. Lets make my digestion work properly tonight
    I'm like you a little bit. I have not forgotten the early season yet. This team still has the potential of falling behind, and laying an egg. I'm not going to predict a score, but I'm going to predict that Ike Taylor will have a chance at a ball this game...

I'm going to say: if he catches it, we win. If he drops it, we lose.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

3-2 Steelers.