Thread: I cant stand it anymore!!! This season SUCKS!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

I cant stand it anymore!!! This season SUCKS!!!

All this gosh darn winning is going to ruin next years draft for us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/k guys. I am more stoked for the Thursday Ravens game, than I have been for a game in a long time. Both the Ravens and the Steelers are playing better than the first time they met. Should be a great game, and I believe the winner of this game WILL make the playoffs. I can not wait!!

Administrator

User Info Menu

This game is huge. They better show up and be prepared.....
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nothing like watching the Steelers play on national tv in front of your loved ones...
    ours is not to wonder why just invert and multiply...

Backup

User Info Menu

Hope it is a great Thanksgiving for everyone however if you see Bettis calling the coin toss its a bad sign !!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I'm worried. The Ravens are at home. They play very violent at home. I'm worried about injuries to our team. I'm also worried that they may repeat recent mistakes of easing up after a series of wins.

I'm hoping that the team comes back from this match with a W, and relatively unscathed physically.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think the Steelers are focused and supercharged now. It'll be a tough game, surely, but I think our boys have what it will take. The dirty birds have flacco whining like eeyore.
    Last edited by DukieBoy; 11-27-2013 at 12:29 PM.

Rookie

User Info Menu

It will depend upon which team is mentally tougher...in such a contest, I will take Big Ben over Flaccid...the Steelers just can't allow themselves to be victimized by Flaccid's "chuck it up and pray" big play style...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bostonsteeler View Post
    I'm worried. The Ravens are at home. They play very violent at home. I'm worried about injuries to our team. I'm also worried that they may repeat recent mistakes of easing up after a series of wins.

I'm hoping that the team comes back from this match with a W, and relatively unscathed physically.
    This is part of what I'm wondering about as well. Will the wheels come off now that they've managed to put a few wins together? Is the right focus there? It looks like it from the outside, but we won't know until they go through this test.