Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 62

Thread: Great Job by the Offensive Line

  1. #11
    Didn't like Bell coming out late in game for Dwyer. Not sure what to make of that.

  2. #12
    Hall of Famer Sugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    3,113
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Mike Adams on run plays is a road grader. If he can work on his pass blocking we may have something. He finishes his blocks and that is good to see. I hope he learns to bend his knees because Ben with even a little time is money.
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?

  3. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,460
    Didn't get to see the game. Who stood out on the OLine and why?

    I did see there were no sacks. I'm kinda shocked about that one because Cleveland has a good front 7 and can cover. What happened?

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Didn't like Bell coming out late in game for Dwyer. Not sure what to make of that.
    At that point, I think they were giving it to Dwyer to let him take the pounding. The game was pretty much out of hand, so no harm in letting Dwyer take the hits.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    3,262
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    At that point, I think they were giving it to Dwyer to let him take the pounding. The game was pretty much out of hand, so no harm in letting Dwyer take the hits.
    I agree. Bell will be needed on Thursday so they probably were trying to limit his time in mop up.

  6. #16
    Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    781
    They mentioned on the broadcast that Velasco has been playing BETTER than Pouncey !! Could Pouncey have lost his starting job at CENTER and end up being moved elsewhere?

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    Chemistry. Only way it gets better is with snaps. You all are witness to it. Individuals get better as the unit plays together.



  8. #18
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?
    Adams is just playing football by attacking. That is what the staff wants him to do. If he gets another shot at LT...That's what he needs to do. Think with his feet.



  9. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    13,859
    Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    They mentioned on the broadcast that Velasco has been playing BETTER than Pouncey !! Could Pouncey have lost his starting job at CENTER and end up being moved elsewhere?
    Maybe they keep Velasco at Center and move Pouncey to Left Guard if they even decide to resign him given his recurring injury problems. He is going to ask for a ton and not sure I would pay that to keep Pouncey.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,499
    You give Velasco a Foster deal of 3yr / 6 mil to remain here & back up Pouncey. Interior swing on gamedays. No reason he can't remain with Pouncey on roster.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •