Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job by the Offensive Line

Hybrid View

Great Job by the Offensive Line

Much maligned unit, but Ben was clean all day. Not only that, they ran effectively when they needed to against a pretty solid Browns front. Very good effort from the line in all phases.

I concur. (Do you concur? I should've concurred!)

Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    I concur. (Do you concur? I should've concurred!)
    I concurs also x2

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Mike Adams on run plays is a road grader. If he can work on his pass blocking we may have something. He finishes his blocks and that is good to see. I hope he learns to bend his knees because Ben with even a little time is money.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Mike Adams on run plays is a road grader. If he can work on his pass blocking we may have something. He finishes his blocks and that is good to see. I hope he learns to bend his knees because Ben with even a little time is money.
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?
    Adams is just playing football by attacking. That is what the staff wants him to do. If he gets another shot at LT...That's what he needs to do. Think with his feet.

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Adams is just playing football by attacking. That is what the staff wants him to do. If he gets another shot at LT...That's what he needs to do. Think with his feet.
    Although, RT is more of an attacking position than LT. LT is more "read and react". I think that as of now, Adams would be much more suited for the right side than the left.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    Although, RT is more of an attacking position than LT. LT is more "read and react". I think that as of now, Adams would be much more suited for the right side than the left.
    I'm not talking positions. Attacking is a term to reference playing on the balls of your feet & not your heels. Once Adams started getting beat he was playing defensive & that is trouble.

Concur to the third power....

Also Ben was not sacked once today for the first time this season!!!!