Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Great Job by the Offensive Line

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Didn't like Bell coming out late in game for Dwyer. Not sure what to make of that.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Mike Adams on run plays is a road grader. If he can work on his pass blocking we may have something. He finishes his blocks and that is good to see. I hope he learns to bend his knees because Ben with even a little time is money.
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?

Legend

User Info Menu

Didn't get to see the game. Who stood out on the OLine and why?

I did see there were no sacks. I'm kinda shocked about that one because Cleveland has a good front 7 and can cover. What happened?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Didn't like Bell coming out late in game for Dwyer. Not sure what to make of that.
    At that point, I think they were giving it to Dwyer to let him take the pounding. The game was pretty much out of hand, so no harm in letting Dwyer take the hits.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    At that point, I think they were giving it to Dwyer to let him take the pounding. The game was pretty much out of hand, so no harm in letting Dwyer take the hits.
    I agree. Bell will be needed on Thursday so they probably were trying to limit his time in mop up.

Legend

User Info Menu

They mentioned on the broadcast that Velasco has been playing BETTER than Pouncey !! Could Pouncey have lost his starting job at CENTER and end up being moved elsewhere?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Chemistry. Only way it gets better is with snaps. You all are witness to it. Individuals get better as the unit plays together.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    Did you see him push Bell an additional three yards over the body of a Browns defender when it looked like he was stuffed in the 4th?
    Adams is just playing football by attacking. That is what the staff wants him to do. If he gets another shot at LT...That's what he needs to do. Think with his feet.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    They mentioned on the broadcast that Velasco has been playing BETTER than Pouncey !! Could Pouncey have lost his starting job at CENTER and end up being moved elsewhere?
    Maybe they keep Velasco at Center and move Pouncey to Left Guard if they even decide to resign him given his recurring injury problems. He is going to ask for a ton and not sure I would pay that to keep Pouncey.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

You give Velasco a Foster deal of 3yr / 6 mil to remain here & back up Pouncey. Interior swing on gamedays. No reason he can't remain with Pouncey on roster.