Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: Lame R Woodley out

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,845

    Lame R Woodley out

    again............
    i hope his 'injuries' open the eyes of the front office and they release him next year

  2. #2
    Starter AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Worcester, MA, United States
    Posts
    528
    I hope this playing time for guys like Worilds and JJ are benefiting their long term games... Worilds seemed to do well in LaMarrs place and JJ being a rookie, the playing time only helps his advancement and growth into this system.... either way, LETS GO STEELERS!!!

  3. #3
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I hope this playing time for guys like Worilds and JJ are benefiting their long term games... Worilds seemed to do well in LaMarrs place and JJ being a rookie, the playing time only helps his advancement and growth into this system.... either way, LETS GO STEELERS!!!

    only thing that concerns me is that worilds plays himself out of our price range to resign him

  4. #4
    Starter AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Worcester, MA, United States
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    only thing that concerns me is that worilds plays himself out of our price range to resign him
    lmao that's funny

  5. #5
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,319
    Woirlds had a very nice game today. Kudos to him.

  6. #6
    Starter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    636
    yah, im getting sick of WOODLEY.. heez turning into a bum with no excuses.. Worilds looks way more effective on that side..
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg
    http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    N.Y.
    Posts
    2,126
    Wooodley=Pouncey

  8. #8
    Starter AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Worcester, MA, United States
    Posts
    528
    Quote Originally Posted by LordVile View Post
    yah, im getting sick of WOODLEY.. heez turning into a bum with no excuses.. Worilds looks way more effective on that side..
    Worilds looks hungry.. That's the difference to me...

  9. #9
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,845
    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    lmao that's funny

    still laughing?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    only thing that concerns me is that worilds plays himself out of our price range to resign him
    It will be very difficult to pay Worilds the $$$ it will take to keep him. Too bad we lavished the big contract on Woodley, because Worilds may be the better of the two going forward.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •