I think Steeler fans who have lived in Cleveland have a "city" and "fan" rivalry born out of back and forth smack talk while living there that adds to the hate for the Browns.
Is that the case for you?
No, I never really got into the "smack talking". I seemed to always view it as a rivalry. My competitive spirit kicked in more than my town affinities. It was just born into me to hate them and I never disappointed! lol I just took the hatred a step further to Baltimore as any true black n golder would!
Ya get all that?
People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell
American metal pimped by asiansteel
Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.
I hate the Clowns and as far as the Ravens go I could care less about them as they stole another cities team. Yes, i understand the Browns were moved there, but to me the Browns died in 96 and were reborn in 99. The Ravens are my new Oilers.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Steve Legursky, LOL. Steve Courson played a long time ago.
They're REALLY using the "h-word" now...
Possibly the "f-word" as well...