I'm not going to get too excited about a back that was cut by the Texans, who have injury issues at RB, but can't hurt to put him on the practice squad and hope he develops into a useable part.
Ray Graham is kind of like Mewelde Moore. The Steelers need that kind of complimentary type RB for Bell & Dwyer, just not sure if Graham is THAT guy.
Only 1 way to find out- get him practicing.
Schiavone's Race Career:
Texan fans boo'd so loud the Texans had to go with a silent count
Andre Johnson gave Schaub an ear beating last week
Fans cheered Schaub's injury
They cut Reed after he criticized the coaching after a loss
They are a mess right now and I wouldn't read too much into Graham's position on the depth chart.
Graham looks small and slow. I didn't watch him in college, and I know how highlight reels can lie. But, I didn't see anything that made me think...wow we have something here.
1. Carl Lawson-DE/OLB Auburn
2. Marcus Williams-FS Utah
3 Jake Butt-TE Michigan
3B. Raekwon McMillan-ILB tOSU
4. Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
5. Eddie Vanderdoes-DT/DE UCLA
6. Josh Malone-WR Tennessee
7. Tarik "The Human Joystick" Cohen-RB/WR/PR, NCA+T
- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State