Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Love the win but it's not going to help get us a superbowl....unless

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    I tell ya, there are so many pansies on this board.... All they care about is the freaking NFL draft.....Which is alwas a crap shoot. I witnessed a TEAM out there yesterday that is fighting hard as hell to make it to the playoffs where everyone starts off at 0-0. If you don't want to root for THIS team, then get out and wait for the damned draft in April.. Sick of it... Trade Ben, release Troy.... bla bla..... enjoy the 2013 season, folks and stop being so damne negative.
    Money post!!!!!!! Couldnt agree more!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Isn't "SB" a bit premature? Unless we are sitting atop our division, we're not going to make the playoffs. Let's just hope to gain one more game on the Bengals before winning the division is in the realm of possibilities.
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Legend

User Info Menu

I tell ya, there are so many pansies on this board.... All they care about is the freaking NFL draft.....Which is alwas a crap shoot. I witnessed a TEAM out there yesterday that is fighting hard as hell to make it to the playoffs where everyone starts off at 0-0. If you don't want to root for THIS team, then get out and wait for the damned draft in April.. Sick of it... Trade Ben, release Troy.... bla bla..... enjoy the 2013 season, folks and stop being so damne negative.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7 UP View Post
    Money post!!!!!!! Couldnt agree more!

Half of you people are nuts.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Backup

User Info Menu

Lol...what you call negative others call realistic. Of course they are fighting to make the playoffs, they are professionals and that's what they get paid to do. They know if they quit they are gone. While it is true that every team starts off at 0-0 in the playoffs, home field (byes) and the injury situation going into each game tilt's the field one way or the other. It's not like starting a new season because all the teams are coming in bruised and battered from the regular season. The high seeded teams earn the distinct advantage of being able to rest nicked up players going into the playoffs while low seeded teams have to give every last measure just to get in. Of course the 05 Steelers could come again however those are some long odds and an exception to the rule.

The return path to glory for the B&G resides in rebuilding the core of the team from the inside out and then injecting a stud QB once the foundation is set. The quicker we address rebuilding the foundation the quicker we can move on to winning SBs again! Ben will not make it to our next Superbowl so lets trade him and rebuild our foundation. The ownership needs to be bold right now, less we get stuck in 8-8 hell where we cant access top notch talent because of average draft position.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

and I'll gladly take the tickets from the bandwagon fans who decide to not occupy their seats on game day

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Last I checked this board is for all who want to post their observations about any and all things Steelers... whether they be positive or negative. If your assertion is that any who do not see the rainbows and unicorns prancing on Heinz Field are a bunch of panzies... then I guess you are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like reading a perceived negative comment then pass right by the post... we aren't suppressing anybody's opinion here. Trust me in that, my fellow moderators and I show a great amount tolerance and restraint when we comb through these threads. Have a great day.

Legend

User Info Menu

This place has lost it. We finally have a chance to enjoy a hard fought victory and we have threads like this.

But whatever....enjoy being miserable.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    This place has lost it.
    You just noticed?

We've collectively lost it years ago

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AngryAsian View Post
    Last I checked this board is for all who want to post their observations about any and all things Steelers... whether they be positive or negative. If your assertion is that any who do not see the rainbows and unicorns prancing on Heinz Field are a bunch of panzies... then I guess you are entitled to your opinion. If you don't like reading a perceived negative comment then pass right by the post... we aren't suppressing anybody's opinion here. Trust me in that, my fellow moderators and I show a great amount tolerance and restraint when we comb through these threads. Have a great day.

Who is suppressing anyones opinion? Believe it or not there are still some fans who don't want to throw half a season away so we can move up in the draft. Pointing that out isnt suppressing you in anyway.