Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: On a Rainy, Miserable Day....

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    Whatever you want to believe, you can believe. I was there, so I know what the conditions were. I would dare you to go tell Suh that he lost because he couldn't play in the weather. Steelers won because the game plan totally changed in the 3rd quarter and out performed Detroit because the Lions couldn't make the on the field adjustments-- For example- the pick on Calvin Johnson. That was the same play he scored on in the 2nd. The field held up well for the entire game- not like the Chicago field where it was a dirt pit. Only difference in the 2nd half was a little windier out of the south- blowing against the Steelers in the 4th Q, Like I said- i was soaked just as much in 1st Q as I was in 4th Q. Believe it or not....
    Field looked good... not sure what they changed to but its holding up much better this year.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Field looked good... not sure what they changed to but its holding up much better this year.
    Have to admit, I was really surprised considering Pitt/UNC played there the day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Have to admit, I was really surprised considering Pitt/UNC played there the day earlier.
    Does that mean I'm not getting your tickets?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Does that mean I'm not getting your tickets?
    Dude, I don't have tickets. I just go to try to go to games when I get back home. I'm too far away

I came from Cali for the Bills game last week. I had a blast, cool weather no rain but wind. Of course being from Cali I had on my shorts and a T shirt, but eventually put on a jacket and Beannie. My tickets were upper deck Section 536 I believe row AA. Great seats saw the game well, especially when I put on my wife's glasses, eyes going now. I bought my tickets through the exchange. But when I get there my wife's friend (who happens to be watching our kids for the weekend) husband gets one of his clients to give us 2 more tickets. So my Uncle and Cousin both get to go too, they were on the opposite side upper deck, lower section. They were real cold even though they live there, wind was in there face all game. What a great time, wife loved it she is ready for another one. On top of all of it somebody we met crossing the Smithfield bridge going back to the Sheraton from the strips district, gave us 3 tickets to the Pitt/Notre Dame game saturday night. Those tickets were in the same as the ones I had bought 2 rows higher, I have never been this lucky. Again just a great place to get the sports experience, great city.