Hopefully we're gonna ride the "Ben Gun" no huddle until somebody shows they've got an answer. And hopefully Haley will have a pivot to Plan B ready to go when they do. But in the meantime, it seems the perpetual no huddle gets the defense tired out before it does our offense, with the result that the last quarter is a downhill fun ride for our offense. I love it!

But I think that it's Bell's great hands that makes us so dangerous. It's like having an extra player on the field. If we can keep their defense from substituting, all Ben/Haley have to do is see what personnel are lined up across from them, and call plays for Bell accordingly. Do they have their run blocking package on the field? Send Bell out for a swing pass, heck, even for a pass across the middle. Or instead, do they have an extra DB on the field? Bell will get 4-5 yards probably.

He's just so versatile, that it's unlikely that the any single defensive personnel grouping pinned to the field by the Ben Gun can defend against all the options available to us.

And he's just a rookie!

Just my 2c, anyway.

Here we go, Steelers!