Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If we get to the SB, will Bell hands be our ticket - is he the key to no the huddle?

Lots of various opinions about Bell. First, Bell isn't indecisive. But, he is smart enough not to run up the back of an OLman who is getting pushed into the backfield. I don't believe Adrian Peterson could run well behind this OL.

As for the OP...yes Bell's hands give Ben a huge weapon. Haley needs to put Bell into the slot at times...split him out and get him in space. Sitting him behind that OL is a waste of his talent. I read a scouting report that stated he is a good enough receiver to play the slot. Bell is a beast when he has a little wiggle room. It's why his receiving numbers are good while his running numbers (along with all the Steeler backs) are suffering.

Until the Steelers find guys who can provide at least some creases in the running game...the running game will be questionable at best.

We are a 4-6 team that lost to the Vikings and Oakland. Please stop talking about the SB!

Quote Originally Posted by MicroBioSteel View Post
    We are a 4-6 team that lost to the Vikings and Oakland. Please stop talking about the SB!
    Where's the fun in that ? The Bungles won the NFC North the year Ben won his first SB. As we're not mathematically eliminated this week ... why not talk SB?

We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

Quote Originally Posted by MicroBioSteel View Post
    I was right with you until that last win. Look at the AFC, the Steelers are right in the thick of it. The Steelers just beat a very good Lions team WITH a healthy Megatron. This season just got interesting, and the Steelers are starting to play some good ball.

Hall of Famer
    I noticed Decastro. Dam!