Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: off topic..F you warren Sapp

Legend

User Info Menu

off topic..F you warren Sapp

im so tired of that fat piece of **** talking crap about the steelers.
    pregame he acts like a jackass screaming and hollering predicting suh and fairly 8 sacks. 10 if ansah was playing

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I think that is right on topic.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

i'll defer to my sig.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Flasteel View Post
    i'll defer to my sig.
    Best sig on the board, no contest.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

And how about to the NFL Network & NFL.com overall? With all the BS that has been suggested & "reported" I'd like to say a big F-you to Sapp, Silver, Rapaport, Tomlinson & any NFL.com reporter who keeps running the crap stories.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Legend

User Info Menu

A lot of people on here made the same prediction.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    A lot of people on here made the same prediction.
    I was one of those who thought the Detroit defensive line would give our offense heck today with all the injuries etc. But I was genuinely impressed with the off. line today. They manned up and performed well today. That was a great team win with contributions by many players. That 97yd drive in the 4th quarter was awesome. Damn that was good to see.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    I was one of those who thought the Detroit defensive line would give our offense heck today with all the injuries etc. But I was genuinely impressed with the off. line today. They manned up and performed well today. That was a great team win with contributions by many players. That 97yd drive in the 4th quarter was awesome. Damn that was good to see.
    I didnt expect them to play this well either...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thor75 View Post
    It seemed that they were really focused on stopping our running game. They accomplished that mission, but allowed Ben & Co. to eat their lunch.

Backup

User Info Menu

Whenever I see that fat, sloppy pig on NFLN, I change the channel. It makes my blood boil that he's in the HOF when so many others (non Steelers, too) that are more deserving of the honor are not.