Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ike's hands

Ike's hands

Just sayin' .......

We need a playmaker CB badly. Allen did well today, but man, Taylor was horrible in the 2nd qtr...

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Just sayin' .......
    Been that way his whole career. If he could catch just a little,he would be up there with Bailey and Revis in their primes.

Smart player knew the plays but has hands of stone! I am sure the rain did not help either defense. Ben should have been picked like 2 maybe 4 times? And yes there will be ANOTHER CB drafted this year. Still a major need.

Pro Bowler
    he needs cut or serious paycut

Starter
    The first drop was awful. It seemed to break the dam and Lions just poured it on. I bet I make that catch 95 out of 100.

Granted, I'd never be anywhere near it to begin with.

He is the next James Harrison. Will he take a pay cut or leave? Again he can get something on the open market. But will he over value himself like Harrison did?

Worst ever,

"I hate him. Everybody says I'm supposed to be polite when I talk to you all, but I hate him..." "He talks too much, he doesn't make sense, he's fat, he's sloppy, he acts like he's the best thing since sliced bread. He's ugly, he stinks, his mouth stinks, his breath stinks, and basically his soul stinks, too.

"Not too many people have personalities like that and survive in life. I don't know how he does it."

-Kris Jenkins on Warren Sapp

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by buccoray61 View Post
    Been that way his whole career. If he could catch just a little,he would be up there with Bailey and Revis in their primes.
    Fk that sh!t. He does not deserve to be in the same breath as those guys! If Gay was 3 inches taller, .3 faster, and had quick feet, he's also be in Bailey/Revis air. But he's not.

Ike dropping balls like that isn't just a case of "If he had hands, he'd be a WR." Dropping balls like that 1st one are tantamount to getting burned on a bomb (which happened today too). He has at least 4-5 of those drops a year! Add that into his portfolio, with that context, and he's not the "shutdown CB" that he claims to be. Ike may be a solid player (proven over 10 years+ in the league). But please, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER mention this guy in the same breath as Revis/Bailey.

Starter
    That's crazy talk. Dropping an int is still a pass defensed.