Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets lose ... AFC wild card getting tighter ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    The Browns will be looking to prove they belong at home after crapping the bed against Cincinnati. This will be a tough division game no matter the record of either team.
    The browns have Jason Campbell and the steelers have ben; I like the steelers chances against the browns. Whether you like Ben or want to trade him he is still one of the best quarterbacks in the game. I'll take him in a matchup versus jason Campbell.

Pappy

1.15) Ryan Shazier - ILB/OLB
    2.46) Stephon Tuitt - DE
    3.97) Dri Archer - RB
    4.118 ) Martavis Bryant - WR
    5.157) Shaquille Richardson - CB
    6.173) Wesley Johnson - OT
    6.192) Jordan Zumwalt - ILB
    7.215) Daniel McCullers - DT
    7.230) Rob Blanchflower - TE

"Before you can win a game, you have to not lose it." -- Chuck Noll

Hall of Famer
    How awful does that loss to Oakland look now? If we could just have that one game back, I would be feeling a lot better about our chances today.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    The browns have Jason Campbell and the steelers have ben; I like the steelers chances against the browns. Whether you like Ben or want to trade him he is still one of the best quarterbacks in the game. I'll take him in a matchup versus jason Campbell.

Pappy
    I hope I have never given the impression that I ever wanted to trade Ben. Of course, the QB isn't the only guy playing either. Hopefully, the team doesn't stall out against a division foe. I have every reason to believe that the Steelers should beat the Browns, but they should have beaten Oakland too.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post

Pappy
    Of course you would. That doesn't make this game any less tenuous. We still stink (4-6); therefore, I don't "like our chances" against anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    How awful does that loss to Oakland look now? If we could just have that one game back, I would be feeling a lot better about our chances today.

About even with the Tennessee loss, not quite as bad as the Minnesota loss.