Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Worilds vs. Woodley

Legend

User Info Menu

Your opinion--which of the two is better in coverage?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    Your opinion--which of the two is better in coverage?
    woodley.........

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I get the argument that woodleys play hasn't met his contract, no beef with that.

but to say woirlds is the answer, well I just can't go there.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

For a converted player Wood is good in zone. Has to be the reason he drops in zone so much or that is the game plan from the other team to keep him from rushing so much. Is that what we just seen in the game today no need to game plan for Worilds? Worilds is a good player at times. Tough call who is really better. Still think Woodley is or can be the better pash rusher.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Woodley seems to grade out very well with the experts this year. He is expensive, though.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Give me Worilds and 61 million dollar relief. His overall game is better.
    Not altogether wrong...the team hasn't exactly gotten the return on that deal they were expecting. For all this talk of trades, Woodley is one I wouldn't cry over if he was dealt.
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    Woodley seems to grade out very well with the experts this year. He is expensive, though.
    That's the thing: If he wasn't a $60 Million Man, people would have no problem with him. At $60M, we expect prime James Harrison-like impact... and he's obviously not that. If we could cut ties with him and his contract, I'd be all for it. But I don't think we can (or anything near). So we're stuck I think.

But... if this injury lingers for him (he misses a few more games), we can lump him in with Polamalu, Ike, and the rest of the vets on contract who are going to be asked to take a paycut.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

why would woodley agree to a pay cut?

will never happen.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Could Worilds be becoming a late-bloomer like James Harrison was (not that he will be James' caliber of player). He played well today, was disruptive, and also played STs.

Legend

User Info Menu

At the very least, Worilds makes Woodley want to be a better man.... er player.