Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: great halftime adjustment for lebeau

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,579

    great halftime adjustment for lebeau

    and haley was pretty good all day.
    good job to those 2

  2. #2
    Pro Bowler Steelhere10's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    man from Sudan
    Posts
    1,653
    Haley was a non factor, matter of fact most of the Steelers scores came in the no huddle.

  3. #3
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley was a non factor, matter of fact most of the Steelers scores came in the no huddle.
    I agree... give ben this offense... He IS elite...

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    I agree... give ben this offense... He IS elite...
    Trade his *ss.


    We got our "6-PACK" - time to work on a CASE!

    HERE WE GO STEELERS, HERE WE GO!

  5. #5
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    966
    That call to run to the left on third and goal? Awful. Just AWFUL.

  6. #6
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    That call to run to the left on third and goal? Awful. Just AWFUL.
    Agree 100% , however we wouldn't even need to run that sh!tty play if Ben throws it better to Paulson... It all worked out however, good game men.

  7. #7
    Starter
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    966
    Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Agree 100% , however we wouldn't even need to run that sh!tty play if Ben throws it better to Paulson... It all worked out however, good game men.
    Bottom line, you're right. At the time, i was _livid_.

    Between that call and Ike's two drops, I needed a defibrillator

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,579
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley was a non factor, matter of fact most of the Steelers scores came in the no huddle.

    do you know that the no huddle doesnt mean that the qb calls all his own plays? the oc is still talking to him through his helmet.

  9. #9
    Hall of Famer DukieBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Haley was a non factor, matter of fact most of the Steelers scores came in the no huddle.
    x2 You are correct, sir.
    PLEASE DON'T FEED THE TROLLS






  10. #10
    Backup AzStillers1989's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Northborough, MA, United States
    Posts
    455
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    Bottom line, you're right. At the time, i was _livid_.
    Between that call and Ike's two drops, I needed a defibrillator
    Lol same here. After that third and goal stuff, I thought I broke my hand after slamming it so hard into the carpet a few times... Boy that would have sucked haha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •