Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: more firsts for tomlin?

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    another fan who doesnt get it. the original post was made at halftime, what was stated was the truth. another poster waits until after the game was over, couldnt comprehend the originasl post and said 'i jumped the gun'. how is stating a statiscal fact jumping the gun? that's as stupid as saying the score was 27-20 lions at half, steelers win, and then some 'fan' says, 'you jumped the gun' after the game ended. whats one have to do with the other?
    i didnt respond because i realize alot of 'fans' only look at the score and dont understand other aspects of the game. why beat me head against the wall to explain something real simple. i am kinda wondering why i am wasting my time with you because i think you are the same way.
    This "fan" merely chooses to look at the entire game before making a snap judgment...

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    another fan who doesnt get it. the original post was made at halftime, what was stated was the truth. another poster waits until after the game was over, couldnt comprehend the originasl post and said 'i jumped the gun'. how is stating a statiscal fact jumping the gun? that's as stupid as saying the score was 27-20 lions at half, steelers win, and then some 'fan' says, 'you jumped the gun' after the game ended. whats one have to do with the other?
    i didnt respond because i realize alot of 'fans' only look at the score and dont understand other aspects of the game. why beat me head against the wall to explain something real simple. i am kinda wondering why i am wasting my time with you because i think you are the same way.
    Sooo, YOU jump the gun and try to get on ME for pointing out the fact that you jumped the gun? LMAO .. you don't like Tomlin, thought there was a chance to jump on him early and then had to EAT it ... that's all. Your post "before halftime" was shown to be premature ... I'm sure you know a lil about that though .. As far as other aspects of the game .. our offense held the ball longer than theirs; our QB had a better rating than theirs; the turnover ratio was in our favor (even at the point you posted this crap) and basically your post was full of it based on the game at that point in time and the outcome ... you wanted to pile on Tomlin and it blew up in your face .. sorry if you can't understand that ..
    but hope it happens often
    obtw, you also jumped the gun when you thought I wouldn't be back tonite and it was safe to spout your crap at me in response ... so, in order to help you not be so ..... "premature" shall we say ... it's safe now, I'm heading to sleep you can spout whatever crap you want.
    Last edited by SteelBuckeye; 11-17-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Those who think LeBeau isn't a superb DC have no clue about the sport of american football.. The guy is a genious at what he does. Enough said. Sometimes I wonder if he implements his real game plan for the start of the 3rd Quarter. What they did to #81 in the second half was impressive. Sitting in the stands, you can see it moreso than on tv....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

same old template

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBuckeye View Post
    Sooo, YOU jump the gun and try to get on ME for pointing out the fact that you jumped the gun? LMAO .. you don't like Tomlin, thought there was a chance to jump on him early and then had to EAT it ... that's all. Your post "before halftime" was shown to be premature ... I'm sure you know a lil about that though .. As far as other aspects of the game .. our offense held the ball longer than theirs; our QB had a better rating than theirs; the turnover ratio was in our favor (even at the point you posted this crap) and basically your post was full of it based on the game at that point in time and the outcome ... you wanted to pile on Tomlin and it blew up in your face .. sorry if you can't understand that ..
    but hope it happens often
    obtw, you also jumped the gun when you thought I wouldn't be back tonite and it was safe to spout your crap at me in response ... so, in order to help you not be so ..... "premature" shall we say ... it's safe now, I'm heading to sleep you can spout whatever crap you want.
    It's better to jump the gun in chat cause it disappears after the game