Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Prediction: Lions at Steelers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

After today, we will be 4-2 in the last 6 games.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

First to come on and say I AM SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG. Well done O and D (second half).

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Boy, a lot of negative predictions here. I hope come 4:15 tomorrow there are A LOT of "disappointed" people on this board.
    Got your wish...
    It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust & sweat & blood...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Life View Post
    Got your wish...
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! haha

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Nobody is disappointed. Everyone who "predicted" the Lions to win are just being honest. If I think my 10-year old son's team will lose to a team with two kids that already have mustaches, I'm just being honest. I'm not rooting against my son.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

So happy to be way off base with my prediction. Great all around win for the O and D.

Legend

User Info Menu

Thrilled to be wrong. I'll keep picking against the Steelers if it helps them keep winning.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DukieBoy View Post
    The weather will hold down the score. The Loins are and indoor team now. 17 - 13 for the prison bumblebees.
    Dang, I missed this badly. Why do I feel so good?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Nobody is disappointed. Everyone who "predicted" the Lions to win are just being honest. If I think my 10-year old son's team will lose to a team with two kids that already have mustaches, I'm just being honest. I'm not rooting against my son.
    it's ok, you don't have to claim self-righteousness by way of honesty... We all know the struggles this team has.... but for some of us, it's damn near impossible not to expect and predict a Steelers win going into a game....