Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prediction: Lions at Steelers

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hmmmm. Are the steelers playing a rookie QB? That seems to be the only time our defense can dominate this year. I don't count the rats - they are a bad team as well. Stafford is solid, megatron (even hurt) is a gamer and the lions d-line is mean and nasty - something OUR o-line is not.

Hope for the best - but even with these rose colored glasses it's hard to see a steelers victory.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

the whole week I've read nothing but the injury report on the offensive line for the Steelers. I just don't see the offense overcoming this to keep up with the Lions. The playcalling and game planning is not there. 31-13 Lions.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Boy, a lot of negative predictions here. I hope come 4:15 tomorrow there are A LOT of "disappointed" people on this board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Boy, a lot of negative predictions here. I hope come 4:15 tomorrow there are A LOT of "disappointed" people on this board.
    People want a premium draft slot.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    People want a premium draft slot.
    People want a victory. With a win tomorrow we will continue to be relevant. If all falls into place we could also be just 1 out of a wild card and only 1 1/2 out of first in the AFCN....

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by AzStillers1989 View Post
    Well, I certainly won't be "disappointed" if the Steelers win--I'd be elated! I don't see it happening, but, like I said, I hope I'm wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

30-20 lions

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    23-17 Steelers. Lock it in!
    I'll take this. Its a Tomlin special -- he loses **** he isn't supposed to and then surprises everyone by winning games he's not supposed to have a prayer in. I believe this will be a case of the latter.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The weather will hold down the score. The Loins are and indoor team now. 17 - 13 for the prison bumblebees.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

WOOOOOOOO GAMEDAY BABY!!!! This is where it all starts(including last weeks win) we r making a run and this will be a story to remember. One win at a time. Let's go STEELERS!!