Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Prediction: Lions at Steelers

Legend

User Info Menu

Lions 34 Steelers 20
    Trolls are people too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I will be attending this game, and will be taking along a bottle of good luck. lol. Usually when I attend, they win.... Sort of uncanny..... I'll take the home team in a game ending winning FG 30-28.....
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Legend

User Info Menu

You bunch of Debbie Downers picking the Lions to win. You should be ashamed.

31 - 21 Steelers lose
    2019 Mock

1. ILB
    2. CB
    3. ILB
    4. S
    5. CB
    6. ILB
    7. S

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 16
    Lions 38

Hope I'm wrong.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelCrazy View Post
    You bunch of Debbie Downers picking the Lions to win. You should be ashamed.
    I can't ever expect us to lose. If I did, I'd be bummed the whole week leading up to the game. If we lose, I'd rather be disappointed after. But I also get why some like to hedge their bets

Going against the Steelers feels like shorting the stock market or being the annoying guy that bets the don't pass line on the craps table. It might be the smart thing to do, but it just doesn't compute in my head as a fan?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

38 - 14 Lions... Megatron and Bush just too dynamic for our aged defense... wish I could say otherwise.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I can't ever expect us to lose. If I did, I'd be bummed the whole week leading up to the game. If we lose, I'd rather be disappointed after. But I also get why some like to hedge their bets

Going against the Steelers feels like shorting the stock market or being the annoying guy that bets the don't pass line on the craps table. It might be the smart thing to do, but it just doesn't compute in my head as a fan?
    I cant do it either. My brother picks against the Steelers in Yahoo Pickem all the time. Its probably because of our record he is ahead of me by three points but I tell him he had to sell his soul to get there.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post

I'm right there with ya. I always expect us to win, it gives the week meaning haha. After however, if we loose, there is disappointment but such is life sometimes.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

On paper, their D-line and Megatron will shred us. Luckily the game isn't played on paper and the Steelers win, 27-20.

Legend

User Info Menu

23-17 Steelers. Lock it in!