Lions 34 Steelers 20
I will be attending this game, and will be taking along a bottle of good luck. lol. Usually when I attend, they win.... Sort of uncanny..... I'll take the home team in a game ending winning FG 30-28.....
6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII
2012 MNF Executive Champion
You bunch of Debbie Downers picking the Lions to win. You should be ashamed.
31 - 21 Steelers lose
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Hope I'm wrong.
Going against the Steelers feels like shorting the stock market or being the annoying guy that bets the don't pass line on the craps table. It might be the smart thing to do, but it just doesn't compute in my head as a fan?
38 - 14 Lions... Megatron and Bush just too dynamic for our aged defense... wish I could say otherwise.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
On paper, their D-line and Megatron will shred us. Luckily the game isn't played on paper and the Steelers win, 27-20.
23-17 Steelers. Lock it in!