Thread: Show support for Planet Steelers Non Profit organization : THE FORT YOUTH CENTER, INC

Backup

User Info Menu

Show support for Planet Steelers Non Profit organization : THE FORT YOUTH CENTER, INC

I'm trying to raise money to help our 501C3 which is set up to help inner city and at risk youth. We have our very first meeting January 18th of 2014. We need XBOX SYSTEMS, PLAYSTATIONS and Wii's. No pressure. I have been a member of this board for awhile. Donate a $1 or more and the highest bid gets my Franco Harris Rookie Card that is in a plastic case. Anyone who wants a copy of our 501c3 letter from the government can request one.
    Rules: Give a minimum $1 to be eligible for the Harris Card. If everyone on this board just gave a $1 we would have how many dollars?

I will list top donor during halftime of next weeks game vs. Browns with one update during this weekends game vs Lions. Top Donor gets Card. Even if the top winner is $1.01. Winner will give address through a Private Message on this site so card, receipt of donation and copy of our 501c3 letter can be mailed.
    If you want to donate a game console PM me and we can work that out also. (new or used)

Give at [url]www.fortyouthcenter.com[/url]

. Thanks PS---Donations are tax deductible and done by Paypal which is very secure.
    Last edited by legend of polamalu; 11-15-2013 at 11:18 AM.