anyone with any competitive spirit would disagree with being benched. I'd say being cut had more to do with his 6 mil price tag while playing 2nd fiddle.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
If he'd been playing lights out and questioned the coaching, he'd still be on the team. Fact is, as a player, Ed was merely a shell of his former self...for $6 million, the Texans couldn't afford that.
I don't want Reed anywhere near this team unless he could help coach up the youngsters.
hell no... the last thing we need is an old vet past his prime.
He missed the preseason and the first 2 games with a hip injury. Who the hell wants an old safety with a bum wheel? he could agree to pay the Steelers and I still wouldn't want him. HOFer for sure, but he's done!
Jets just signed him...so he's off the market...for now.