Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm gonna lay low for a while....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I think we have another year to do Heyward?
    Both him & Pouncey under contract through '14. I have seen enough of Heyward in the starting role to lock him up early along with Pouncey. Heyward has 2.1 mil next year so a long term could give a little relief and going earlier could get him cheaper.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Both him & Pouncey under contract through '14. I have seen enough of Heyward in the starting role to lock him up early along with Pouncey. Heyward has 2.1 mil next year so a long term could give a little relief and going earlier could get him cheaper.
    I thought we have an option on him thru '15.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I thought we have an option on him thru '15.
    It may be Flip. Spotrac says 4 year deal in '11. 2015 UFA. They are not showing an option year for '15 but perhaps the site doesn't.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And had they killed some one?
    they would be murderers.. but since they didn't they are just like the other 900K or so who were caught driving under the influence.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

"I'm gonna lay low" ... and start a new thread on the Steelers trading Ben .

Dee Dub you crack me up.
    [URL=http://s227.photobucket.com/user/AAFiorini/media/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg.html]<a href=http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/AAFiorini/jigsignewplate_zpsgmcgfc1q.jpg target=_blank>http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...psgmcgfc1q.jpg</a>[/URL]

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Jigawatts View Post
    "I'm gonna lay low" ... and start a new thread on the Steelers trading Ben .

Dee Dub you crack me up.
    No, I said I was not going to discuss it anymore and I have done just that. Thanks.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Really? That is what this argument is about? Dee Dub never got behind the wheel where if bad luck was on his side he would have been pulled over & surprisingly found out he was legally drunk? You know anyone that this happened too? Are they all scumbag deadbeat trouble makers? What they did is Very wrong...Terrible judgment. Illegal. They stay out of trouble ...But they made a mistake....Isolated. If they were repeat offenders & always in trouble...Absolutely.
    Right, but in Seferian-Jenkins case he was twice the legal limit and so far drunk that he lost control and crashed his car.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    How much of a narcissist do you have to be to actually think your opinion on a message board has any effect on other people's lives? I just broke my eye balls rolling them so hard...
    Would not "broken eye balls" have an effect on your life?

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Would not "broken eye balls" have an effect on your life?
    Turns out to just be a strain. I practiced today and I'm probable for Sunday...

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    ..on the trading of Ben. Seems to be upsetting many. So I will give it a rest. However, after a few more loses (and they are coming), I am willing to bet there is going to be some internal issues that surface. And this topic will also re-surface. And we will hear more from Steeler sources.

But I will let it go for now. Enjoy.
    That didn't last long ... You should really go into politics