Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 53

Thread: I'm gonna lay low for a while....

  1. #11
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,483
    Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I don't mind the discussion, but we only need one thread in which to discuss the topic and articles from 4 years ago don't really apply to the current situation based on the fact that the front office, coaching staff and Ben have all vehemently denied the reporting done by Rappaport.

    Pappy

    Agree......

  2. #12
    Pro Bowler
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    2,273
    How much of a narcissist do you have to be to actually think your opinion on a message board has any effect on other people's lives? I just broke my eye balls rolling them so hard...
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-14-2013 at 02:49 PM.

  3. #13
    Legend
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    14,337
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    How much of a narcissist do you have to be to actually think your opinion on a message board as any effect on other people's lives? I just broke my eye balls rolling them so hard...
    LOL.. you know how he gets down.

    I hope your eye feels better!

  4. #14
    Your posts make it a bit difficult to exist in existential denial. I like the version in which B. Ben retires as a Steeler after winning five more super bowls.

  5. #15
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,491
    Voice it if you want! That would be your plan....Trade BB. I got one too....It's called the "Farrior Von Oelhoffen" plan.

    Extend/Rework Rosthlisberger.
    Troy & Ike to take a pay cut freeing up 3-4 mil. (May have to cut the guy that says "No.")
    Cut Levi Brown
    Extend Miller
    Give Pouncey & Heyward New Long Term Deals.
    Retain Cotchery, Velasco, Worilds, Dwyer, & Woods.
    Retain Keisel on 1 year deal.

    Sign UFA LT Jared Veldheer
    Sign UFA NT Terrance Cody

    Draft:
    1st Mike Evans WR
    2nd Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE
    3rd Shayne Skov ILB
    Right Back in the hunt!
    I think we both have something in common. Neither of our plans is going to happen.
    Last edited by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY; 11-14-2013 at 04:11 PM.



  6. #16
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Draft:
    1st Mike Evans WR
    2nd Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE
    3rd Shayne Skov ILB
    Right Back in the hunt!
    I think we both have something in common. Neither of our plans is going to happen.
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins and Shayne Skov have both been arrested. Why not also add Colt Lyerla while you're at it?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

    1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

  7. #17
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,491
    Isolated incidents of DUI.



  8. #18
    Hall of Famer Dee Dub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    4,587
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Isolated incidents of DUI.
    And had they killed some one?
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Strong! As in....

    1-Jaelen Strong WR Arizona State

  9. #19
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,414
    Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Voice it if you want! That would be your plan....Trade BB. I got one too....It's called the "Farrior Von Oelhoffen" plan.

    Extend/Rework Rosthlisberger.
    Troy & Ike to take a pay cut freeing up 3-4 mil. (May have to cut the guy that says "No.")
    Cut Levi Brown
    Extend Miller
    Give Pouncey & Heyward New Long Term Deals.
    Retain Cotchery, Velasco, Worilds, Dwyer, & Woods.
    Retain Keisel on 1 year deal.

    Sign UFA LT Jared Veldheer
    Sign UFA NT Terrance Cody

    Draft:
    1st Mike Evans WR
    2nd Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE
    3rd Shayne Skov ILB
    Right Back in the hunt!
    I think we both have something in common. Neither of our plans is going to happen.
    I think we have another year to do Heyward?

  10. #20
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And had they killed some one?
    Really? That is what this argument is about? Dee Dub never got behind the wheel where if bad luck was on his side he would have been pulled over & surprisingly found out he was legally drunk? You know anyone that this happened too? Are they all scumbag deadbeat trouble makers? What they did is Very wrong...Terrible judgment. Illegal. They stay out of trouble ...But they made a mistake....Isolated. If they were repeat offenders & always in trouble...Absolutely.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •