Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Yeah the Steelers would never consider trading Ben Roethlisberger

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    bouchette, a beat reporter for the team, came on espn live to say that was never true.

brought up to sort of 'scare' ben straight
    why the hell does Ben need to be scared straight? smh...

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    why the hell does Ben need to be scared straight? smh...
    I don't think this is talking about now, I think this was right after the Nevada and Georgia episodes...

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by BradshawsHairdresser View Post
    I don't think this is talking about now, I think this was right after the Nevada and Georgia episodes...
    OK... I was getting ready to change my mind if this trade rumor was to scare him straight. Ben has said all the right things the last few years IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Dub View Post
    And F' attention!!! I want what is best for my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers!! Keeping Ben at 32 next year with all these holes is not it.
    You must not of been around during the Mark Malone and Bubby Brister days...Dude Trust me they sucked. Not having an Elite QB really Sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    You must not of been around during the Mark Malone and Bubby Brister days...Dude Trust me they sucked. Not having an Elite QB really Sucks.
    I've been a Steeler fan since 1972. And currently we're have an elite QB and are 11-14 the past year and half.
    Steelers 2015 Draft???....Go Freak! As in....

1-Bernardrick McKinney MLB Mississippi State 6 ft 5 250 4.5 40 yard dash

Legend
    I've been a Steeler fan since 1972. And currently we're have an elite QB and are 11-14 the past year and half.
    Trade Haley...

Dub, give it a rest. What do you have, like 5 threads open on the same subject? Can't you just state what you have to say in one ongoing thread? It's not that anyone agrees or disagrees with what you're saying, it's just annoying to see you saying the same thing in multiple threads that you yourself have started. The fact of the matter is that "WE" won't know how this is going to play out until the offseason. At that point, you can either thump your chest and say "I told yinz" or you can admit you were wrong.

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Trade Haley...

Sometimes the obvious answers are the correct answers. It's far better than a total overhaul at the QB position.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

Sometimes the obvious answers are the correct answers. It's far better than a total overhaul at the QB position.
    3 SB appearances... 2 rings. We fire his buddy and hire Haley and Dub uses the last 2 years as proof Ben should be traded?