Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Think one man can't change a defense....?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    I hear you but maybe its just not that easy to have a legit #2 in place for every position on the team. Injuries hit our weaknesses. But I do agree that Pouncey's injury record dictates we have a legit #2 in place behind him before a lot of other positions.
    Other players fell on Pouncey's legs two times that I remember. Pouncey had more bad luck then anything else.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    and the Dallas D has never been that good.
    maybe the D hasn't, but Lee has... currently 3rd in the NFL in tackles and ahead of Timmons by a wide margin. (also has more passes defensed than Timmons)

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    maybe the D hasn't, but Lee has... currently 3rd in the NFL in tackles and ahead of Timmons by a wide margin. (also has more passes defensed than Timmons)
    but their D is ranked 32 and offenses have run 710 plays against them and they give up 440 ypg... and they also played one more game than we have.

I would expect Lee to have more of everything but this is similar to the Poz argument. Not knocking Lee but I think people are giving him too much credit. That D is awful.

I have a hard time giving Lee a heap of praise over Timmons when he only has 13 more solo tackles, 4 more passes defensed and 1 less sack. (I'll give him credit on INT's 3 more than Timmons)... and Lee is about to be out AGAIN and has also played 1 more game.

People need to remember the Dallas D was/is HORRIBLE.

late edit: PSU LB's.. should have known why Lee is always being discussed around here.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-13-2013 at 02:40 PM.