Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: If We Win Out

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    I didn't think JJ was gonna get a sack this season.
    You must of been off of your meds

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

OK then, thanks for contributing....

Legend

User Info Menu

Any chance that the Steelers may still have will have more to do with the incompetency of others than with the skill of this team.

Backup

User Info Menu

Wouldn't we have a better shot at a Wild Card as the Jets at 5-4 hold the last spot and we beat them. So technically we are like 2 games back. Thoughts?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by legend of polamalu View Post
    Wouldn't we have a better shot at a Wild Card as the Jets at 5-4 hold the last spot and we beat them. So technically we are like 2 games back. Thoughts?
    I think we should worry about wining next week,and not looking too far ahead.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

?We're not going to apologize for winning.?
    Mike Tomlin

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    As fans, how can that hurt the team by looking ahead?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Exactly. We just beat a bad team with a rusty QB who played HORRIBLE. And we really didn't beat them soundly and allowed them to stick around a lot longer than was necessary.

We saw what happened against Brady. Did we improve? Or did the level of competition just go down significantly? We'll see against a 6-3 Lions team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteel View Post
    It doesn't... lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsteel View Post
    I'm with you. Screw the 1 game at a time mumbo jumbo. That train of thinking will only allow you to think about SuperBowls during the 2 weeks leading up to the game. By thinking ahead, you can imagine what it feels like when the Steelers are winning this year's SuperBowl up until they are mathematically eliminate.

I've been thinking about this year's SuperBowl from the moment the confetti started dropping on the Ravens to complete last season. Let's roll Steelers!!!!!! We can do this!!!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

And pigs will fly,and ell will have frozen over.