Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If We Win Out

Legend

User Info Menu

If We Win Out

If we win out and Cincy loses 1 game besides the game against us, we'll win the division. It's a long shot, but something we can root for. Let's go!!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

This will not happen.

Backup

User Info Menu

As a new guy here, I've been trying to get up to speed on everyone's personalities ... Flippy, your avatar suits you.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

The Lions are up next and may be the toughest game we have the rest of the way, next to rematches with the Bengals and Ravens. Other than that we have the Browns twice, the Dolphins, and the Packers. Unfortunately, Aaron Rodgers will be back by the time we play the Packers.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

For now, I'm only concerned about the Lions. They are no cupcake team.

Legend

User Info Menu

Flippy, what ever you got going on in your head...I wish I could bottle up and give to the populous.
    Trolls are people too.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    Flippy, what ever you got going on in your head...I wish I could bottle up and give to the populous.
    I'd gladly share it if I could. And believe me, I try

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBuckeye View Post
    As a new guy here, I've been trying to get up to speed on everyone's personalities ... Flippy, your avatar suits you.
    Hope you're enjoying your time around here. It's usually a lot better when we're winning or at least competitive This team and the board has been in a little bit of a funk this season. Nothing a few wins can't cure.

Rookie

User Info Menu

If the Steelers play defense like they did today, they can compete with any team...

If the offense steps it up, they can be more than competitive...

To give up the opponent's first TD of the day with :03 on the clock, on a play that should have been blown dead because of a false start, is outstanding...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    This will not happen.
    I didn't think JJ was gonna get a sack this season. Miracles do happen every day