Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cotchery

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Is it just me, or has the Ben - Heath connection cooled considerably? I understand Miller has to block a lot, but he used to be the "go-to" guy. Just doesn't seem that way this season.
    Yup. Heath is playing bad. We've got no #2 or #3 TE that should be in the NFL. It's breaking down this whole offense.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Yup. Heath is playing bad. We've got no #2 or #3 TE that should be in the NFL. It's breaking down this whole offense.

It's contributing factor to the breakdown but the point our offense collapsed is and has been the Offensive Line for years now.
    Playing Fantasy Football does not qualify you to be the in the front office or on the coaching staff of the Pittsburgh Steelers. They are professionals and you are not!

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by DBR96A View Post
    It's because Jerricho Cotchery, despite being only 6'1" and 200 pounds, is the largest of the top three WRs on the team.
    I met J-Co once here in Raleigh. Super nice guy. NO WAY is he 6'1". I know what it says, but I remember him being at least an inch or two shorter than me, and i'm 6' on the dot.

Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by RussBII View Post
    I met J-Co once here in Raleigh. Super nice guy. NO WAY is he 6'1". I know what it says, but I remember him being at least an inch or two shorter than me, and i'm 6' on the dot.
    Can you run crisp routes?

Pro Bowler
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Can you run crisp routes?
    Yeah, speed is an issue though. By the time I break on a 10 yard out, Ben will have been sacked, huddled up, called the play, lined up, snapped the ball, and gotten sacked again.