1 Jabrill Peppers-SS Michigan
2 TJ Watt-OLB Wisconsin (trade extra third to move up)
3 Noah Brown-WR tOSU
4 Joe Mixon-RB Oklahoma
5 Ahkello Witherspoon-CB Colorado
6 Riley Bullough-ILB Michigan State
7 QB-Seth Russell-Baylor
I pretty much agree except if it came down to a TE or a LT, I would most likely prefer an actual LT. Then cross all my fingers and toes that he does not get injured and/or put on IR.
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
Heath is coming off of a major knee injury and will needed at least half of this season to get back up to game form. Unfortunately he isn't a 24 y/o Gronkowski, but a 31 y/o veteran that will need time to get back up to speed. He should be showing up from here on out and once again the TE position will be secure.
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
Inconsistent play from the QB is the biggest offense issue. It's the big elephant in the room and it's been that way for years.
Jesus... The Eifert man crush is back in action.
But to answer the topic at hand.... no, TE isn't the problem. With that being said, I want a tall athletic TE or WR in the 2014 draft.