Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1 Change I'd Like to See

Legend

User Info Menu

1 Change I'd Like to See

Release Hood this week and promote Arnfelt from the PS. Give Fangupo Hood's hat on game day and let's start getting him some snaps at the nose. Let's figure out a way to get Arnfelt a hat on game days too and see what he can do.

We need to figure out if we've got any future potential in a DLine of Heyward, Fangupo, McClendon/Arnfelt. Hood's not a DE, McClendon isn't a NT. Everyone can see it. Time to adjust and see what we have in the wings. If we can live through Williams growing pains, we can surely live through Fangupo/Arnfelt.

Better to find out what we have now than to wait to find out we don't have anything down the road.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Release Hood this week and promote Arnfelt from the PS. Give Fangupo Hood's hat on game day and let's start getting him some snaps at the nose. Let's figure out a way to get Arnfelt a hat on game days too and see what he can do.

We need to figure out if we've got any future potential in a DLine of Heyward, Fangupo, McClendon/Arnfelt. Hood's not a DE, McClendon isn't a NT. Everyone can see it. Time to adjust and see what we have in the wings. If we can live through Williams growing pains, we can surely live through Fangupo/Arnfelt.Better to find out what we have now than to wait to find out we don't have anything down the road.

that might cost us a win and the tomlin lovers need every one of them they can....................you know, so they can say he never had a losing season

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not a bad idea. I'd be all over this.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by squidkid View Post
    that might cost us a win and the tomlin lovers need every one of them they can....................you know, so they can say he never had a losing season
    how dare fans of the Steeler's like the coach. The audacity... smh

Legend

User Info Menu

It might also get the team an extra win or two.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    how dare fans of the Steeler's like the coach. The audacity... smh
    yup, the way he has this team headed, the great drafts, great coach hires, great preperation, good game planning, leadership, accountability, time management etc etc etc.
    the only thing i wish he was better at would be his ability to talk circles around the simpleton fans to make them believe he is a good coach

Legend

User Info Menu

yup, the way he has this team headed, the great drafts, great coach hires, great preperation, good game planning, leadership, accountability, time management etc etc etc.
    the only thing i wish he was better at would be his ability to talk circles around the simpleton fans to make them believe he is a good coach
    I guess you would include the "simpleton" Rooneys who hired him and interact with him everyday. Heck what could they know that a fan who hates Tomlin and always has doesn't?

However, it is good that only their opinions mean anything in this case.
    "My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Starter

User Info Menu

Maybe some of us have been fans for many years and want the Steelers to win because we enjoy watching our team win. Whether you like our coach or not, if you are going to directly root against him why watch?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I guess you would include the "simpleton" Rooneys who hired him and interact with him everyday. Heck what could they know that a fan who hates Tomlin and always has doesn't?

However, it is good that only their opinions mean anything in this case.
    thats not the main reason

Legend

User Info Menu

Changes I'd like to see:
    1) Open with the no-huddle offense, and let Ben keep running it for as long as he wants to in the game.
    2) Less Troy in coverage. Whatever happened to Will Allen? He played well in relief of Troy last season...has he fallen off that much in one season? Get him more action in the rotation.
    3) Like you, I'd like to see Fangupo and Arnfeldt get more of a chance to show what they can do.