Thread: Rooney's, Management and Coaches

Rooney's, Management and Coaches

One of the problems that has been with the Steelers is the Rooney's, Management and Coaches give these players to many chances to perform better....
    I've seen it for years....Either you can do the job or not!!!

After this last game I'm for firing some people this week......don't wait tell end of season....How can it get any worse!!!

Legend
    Wait to see what happens when we don't cover Megatron. Or when Rodgers drops 60 on us. There's bound to be more fireworks ahead the way this thing is panning out

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    One of the problems that has been with the Steelers is the Rooney's, Management and Coaches give these players to many chances to perform better....

After this last game I'm for firing some people this week......don't wait tell end of season....How can it get any worse!!!
    I understand your frustration,but in reality there is very little that can be done now.Firing and cutting players just for the sake of change could actually make things worse.You're not going to find stars on other peoples practice squads and interm coaches rarely work out.Might as well buckle up and ride this out (and yes it could get more ugly) The off-season is the time for major changes.

Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post

If ARII can fire himself it will be great...He wanted 70s football in todays NFL where passing has becoming easier and rules favor QB.
    Steelers Draft
    Rd 1: Mike Evans - WR
    Rd 2: Kyle Van Noy - ILB/OLB
    Rd 3c: Philip Gaines - CB
    Rd 4: Taylor Hart - DE
    Rd 5: Justin Ellis - DT
    Rd 5c:Xavier Grimble -TE

Pro Bowler
    I cringe to see the Detroit game, if Stafford is on his "A" game, Megatron could beat the record by the end of the 3rd quarter. Of course if their D line is healthy Ben may not survive the 1st half.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w...asian07/RJ.jpg[/quote]

go to http://www.thebreastcancersite.com to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Huge thanks to AA for all the help with the signature.

Pro Bowler
    although i would love to see some heads roll now, there really is no benefit to do it now.
    rooneys have a reputation, and a 'rule'. they arent going to put the sole spotlight on them by firing dip**** midseason. i actually believe they would rather have multiple poor seasons led by tomlin then firing him now and try to improve with a new coach.