Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worse 1st round pick of the last 20 years is.....

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I do agree, that Hood is a total nobody and I would be in favor of flat cutting him. Except the fact that I think he does the right things (nice guy, hard work int he weight room)... his problem is that he just sucks. I would cut Mike Adams right now. He is lazy, stupid, untalented, and brings no potential for the future.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I do agree, that Hood is a total nobody and I would be in favor of flat cutting him. Except the fact that I think he does the right things (nice guy, hard work int he weight room)... his problem is that he just sucks. I would cut Mike Adams right now. He is lazy, stupid, untalented, and brings no potential for the future.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the Steelers announced they just cut/released 10-15 players this week. And Tomlin was like "F it. Those guys just suck. We were supposed to have a roster of 53, but the reality is those 10-15 guys aren't professional football players." And then the Steelers took out an ad in the post gazette advertising 10-15 new job openings for local football players.

But in reality, he'll just ask the guys to stop playing shuffle board during the season or something like that?

Rookie

User Info Menu

They don't pick them like they used too. Ziggy has been a disappointment and the fat ass-worthless-lazy part perfectly describes our entire offensive line.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Wasting two Rd 1 picks drafting DEs to occupy blockers and ignoring O-line is crazy.

Cam Heyward looks like a player though. Hood well is a bust.
    Steelers Draft 2015
    Rd 1: Devante Parker - WR/ Kevin Johnson - CB
    Rd 2: Danielle Hunter -OLB
    Rd 3: Steven Nelson - CB
    Rd 4: Derron Smith - S
    Rd 5: Henry Anderson - DE
    Rd 6: Wes Saxton - TE
    Rd 7: Deon Simon - DT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    Hey...Come on! Did you see that drag pattern he ran??? Flawless! He will get at least one more year.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Jamain Stevens(29th overall) or Troy Edwards(13th overall) would probably get my pick.
    Yup, I agree. Hood is certainly in the bottom 5 first round picks for the Steelers in the last 20 years, but not the worst.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Stephens. No question.