Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worse 1st round pick of the last 20 years is.....

Backup

User Info Menu

Worse 1st round pick of the last 20 years is.....

Ziggy-fat ass-worthless-lazy-Hood. This guy has been sucking for awhile but he has taken it to another level this year. No penetration, no tackling skills, just totally WORTHLESS. He shouldn't be on the team and he's playing???? WTF?
    He should be arrested for stealing when he cashes his paycheck. As long as we carry loads like him, this team will continue to SUCK.

Legend

User Info Menu

I'll go with JaMarcus Russell, but that's just me.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RuthlessBurgher View Post
    I'll go with JaMarcus Russell, but that's just me.
    I think he means Steelers draft. He's lucky Huey Richardson falls just out of the 20-year time frame.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jamain Stephens, then. He beats out Troy Edwards.
    Steeler teams featuring stat-driven, me-first, fantasy-football-darling diva types such as Antonio Brown & Le'Veon Bell won no championships.

Super Bowl winning Steeler teams were built around a dynamic, in-your-face defense plus blue-collar, hard-hitting, no-nonsense football players on offense such as Hines Ward & Jerome Bettis.

We don't want Juju & Conner to replace what we lost in Brown & Bell.

We are counting on Juju & Conner to return us to the glory we once had with Hines & The Bus.

Legend

User Info Menu

Jamain Stevens(29th overall) or Troy Edwards(13th overall) would probably get my pick.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Stephens and Edwards were tremendous fails. Ziggy has not been a good one either.
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

This person must be a youngin' b/c Stephens never saw the field nor contributed. Hood at least has made some contribution.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Starter

User Info Menu

Im glad your not talking about Jarvis Jones because thats what I thought when I opened the thread.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think it's Stephens as well. He actually started 10 games in '98 (beating out the force of Paul Wiggins). Three years after he was drafted he couldn't complete the conditioning test they always did on the first day of camp so Cowher cut his fat, lazy behind to send a message that he was disgusted and wouldn't tolerate that crap. Probably need some (or a lot) of that right now!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

This team needs a CHuck Noll / Jimmy Johnson makeover. Sit a number of guys down and say "this was your last season as a Pittsburgh Steeler".
    go to [URL]http://www.thebreastcancersite.com[/URL] to donate a free mammogram a day to women without health insurance.