Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
You know that 2nd pick was the wr's fault running the wrong route. Yeah first pick was on him.
There are many current Steelers who may not be 2014 Steelers but BR is still performing and performing at a high level. 50 pts and 600 yds against our D. I believe you may find some fault on that side of the ball if you're looking for a witch hunt.
Why do you have to blame the D and not Ben or vice versa? Both deserve their criticism. As far as I'm concerned just about everyone short of Cotchery is a witch today

Ben's always been a little great and a little awful. And he's always been clutch for us and if the D could keep us in games, I think he could be clutch and pull some rabbits out of his butt when needed like he's always done. But the offense will always sputter throughout the game cause of Ben. It's just who he is. It's always been that way, even when he's won us rings.

Ben will always need a great D to be successful. And we don't have a great D and Ben isn't a QB that's gonna carry us without great D play.