Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Heyward

Legend

User Info Menu

Cameron Heyward

Having a big game. Good thing we let him rot behind Ziggy for a couple of years.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Thinking the same thing but hey Dick knows best.
    [url=http://img525.imageshack.us/i/steelers2010.jpg/]http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/2...eelers2010.jpg[/url]

Legend

User Info Menu

It's very possible that Heyward wasn't ready to start before this season. Whining about it ain't going to change a thing. Heyward appears to be a good player and that's all that matters at this point.

Legend

User Info Menu

Heyward looked great. And to think we passed on James Laurinaitis to draft Hood.

Legend

User Info Menu

Draft is a crap shoot it guess.

Legend

User Info Menu

Heyward was one of the few bright spots. He seems to be one of the few decent players the Steelers can build around.

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steelhere10 View Post
    Thinking the same thing but hey Dick knows best.
    Dick should be fired for playing Worthless Hood

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by phillyesq View Post
    Heyward was one of the few bright spots. He seems to be one of the few decent players the Steelers can build around.
    I am mildly optimistic, but also keep in mind that he is part of the D-line that was absolutely gashed by the great Steven Ridley and the incomparable LaGarrette Blount. He certainly had a role in that too, I would assume.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Heyward should have had 2 sacks on Sunday. he forced Brady into Worilds on 1 of them but Heyward was in his face and should have at least got 1/2 a sack
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Shoe View Post
    I am mildly optimistic, but also keep in mind that he is part of the D-line that was absolutely gashed by the great Steven Ridley and the incomparable LaGarrette Blount. He certainly had a role in that too, I would assume.
    I'm with you on this. The biggest problem is we can't stop the run. But I'll be patient with Heyward. I remember Keisel's first season, he got pressure, but he regularly got washed out against the run. He finally turned out ok in his second full season.