Thread: Some Good News for a Change

Legend

User Info Menu

Some Good News for a Change

Third-year defensive end, Cameron Heyward, picked up his first sack of the season and added a pair each of hits and hurries on 28 pass-rushing snaps to post a Pass Rushing Productivity number of 14.3 on the day – the best of the week for a 3-4 DE. Heyward did the bulk of his work against the Patriots’ Connolly-Wendell-Mankins interior, stunting on occasion to come loose and press the middle of the pocket. His positives as a run defender, however, were largely from slicing moves inside of New England’s tackles that resulted in two run stops. After a 2012 season that saw him come on at the end, Heyward has built on it, grading green in four of his last five games while seeing his pressure and run stop numbers climb in that span.

[URL]http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/11/04/refo-steelers-patriots-week-9/[/URL]

Legend

User Info Menu

well, tomlin better put a stop to that.
    we cant have a de putting pressure, getting sacks and making stops in this 3/4 defense.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I thought you were going to say the Steelers signed Nnamdi Asomugha & Dan Connor to vet mins and released Kion Wilson & Isiah Green. lol Who would want to be part of this nightmare.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    I thought you were going to say the Steelers signed Nnamdi Asomugha & Dan Connor to vet mins and released Kion Wilson & Isiah Green. lol Who would want to be part of this nightmare.
    Richie Icognito might appreciate a job anywhere soon And to tell you the truth, some of our players could use a little bullying.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Richie Icognito might appreciate a job anywhere soon And to tell you the truth, some of our players could use a little bullying.
    Wow...How did I miss him!

Administrator

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Gilbert and Adams could use some toughning up... Hell, even our HC could use some toughning. Anyone have Icognito's contact info?
    Tomlin: Let's unleash hell and "mop the floor" with the competition.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hey...I was warm. The Steelers signed Demarcus Van Dyke & released Isiah Green.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JUST-PLAIN-NASTY View Post
    Hey...I was warm. The Steelers signed Demarcus Van Dyke & released Isiah Green.
    I was wondering what became of DVD. Maybe we could move him to safety. IMO Clark is just too darn slow anymore. And Ike doesnt look so fast anymore either.
    And as soon as I heard on the radio today that Incognito was probably done in Miami my first thought was that I'd like to see him here. I'd rather have some tough nut thats played at a Pro Bowl level than a Whimper that cant play.

Starter

User Info Menu

Then again, arent we only interested in high character guys anymore? Like a pot-smoking Pillsbury Doughboy like Adams. Maybe thats his problem, he's smoking again.
    Last edited by winwithd; 11-05-2013 at 09:56 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by winwithd View Post
    Then again, arent we only interested in high character guys anymore? Like a pot-smoking Pillsbury Doughboy like Adams. Maybe thats his problem, he's smoking again.

maybe the problem is that hes not