Thread: A Win Today

Legend

User Info Menu

A Win Today

You guys realize, we win today and we're no longer in the basement of the AFCN? How do you like them apples?

It could be a great start on the biggest comeback in Steelers' history!!!! Let's do this!!!! F the Patsies!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Then the next step is catch the Ravens. Not as difficult as it may seem, we already have a win against them.
    http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w226/angryasian07/SIGNATURES/DOS2.jpg
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Then the next step is catch the Ravens. Not as difficult as it may seem, we already have a win against them.
    If the Ravens lose today and we win, we'll be ahead of them and a half game back behind Cleveland. I know things look horrible for us, but we're not in bad shape if we could somehow get hot going into the 2nd half of the season.

There's a glimmer of hope here and I'm hanging onto it for dear life!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Oh my mistake...didn't comprehend the Brownies were actually in 2nd place!!!???!!! We simply cannot afford to lose to them in the next game we play, whether we make the playoffs or not!
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Discipline of Steel View Post
    Oh my mistake...didn't comprehend the Brownies were actually in 2nd place!!!???!!! We simply cannot afford to lose to them in the next game we play, whether we make the playoffs or not!
    The Ravens are in 2nd and the Browns in 3rd currently. They're playing each other. And the Ravens are 1 game ahead of us and the Browns are .5 game ahead.

If we win and the Browns win, the Browns would stay .5 game ahead and we'd be tied with the Ravens but have the tie breaker.

If the Ravens win, we'd still be a game behind them and .5 games ahead of the Browns.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gotcha. That loss to the Raiders really hurt... Well, I will hope for a Browns victory but realize the Ravens will likely take that contest. And a thanx to the Dolphins for pulling off a nice upset against the Bengals and officially kick-off their late season slide.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I love the optimism. I really hope we do beat the pats today. Even more so being I live just 30 miles from Boston now and am in pats territory. LETS GO STEELERS!!