Quote Originally Posted by JDSteeler View Post
I'm calling BS. 56 should still be aware of the fake, and I still think he is a fat, lazy, cocky bastard! But if that is the case, and 56 has the dive-back, then the design of the defense is woefully inept. 94 would have never made the play because 45 had him blocked EASILY. That defensive scheme was down-right horrific, if you ask me. LeBeau needs to remove his head from his ass if he tries to defend the read-option like that. 25 is a friggin joke! Never thought he would end his Steelers career in MY dog house. The veterans on this team are KILLING us! Just go down the list. They are as soft and scared as I have ever seen any team in the league. They can't even beat teams bad teams!! JD
Sorry you can't understand what the players themselves are explaining to you. The EXACT same play happened later in the game and it went for nothing. Woodley's job is to force the read. He wants to the QB to keep the ball. Also the vets aren't the only ones killing us. Where the hell is Jones? That's right he was benched because he sucks so bad. Where is Hood, Allen or Adams? All these great young players are doing so well...