For me, it's still the best 3 hours of the week. But I feel kinda insane admitting that.

I watch keenly for any glimmers of hope. Anything to build on. But as the weeks go on, I feel more and more like I'm watching the last 20 seasons of the Pirates. I get my hopes up. I convince myself we've got a talented roster and some special players that will finally get us over the hump. But we all know deep down, it's gonna be a mess. Something's gonna go wrong. Someone's gonna get hurt, miss a tackle, miss a throw, miss a block, miss a catch, make a dumb play call. And it's all going to be orchestrated in such a way that it seems like you couldn't be that bad/unfortunate if you tried.

Why do we become so addicted to things that we know aren't good for us? Why can't I walk away from this train wreck? Why can't we just be like Bengal fans and stop watching until they're good again? I feel so helpless.

At the same time I kinda feel like we're only 2 losses back from the Bengals now with a lot of games to play. And we can still somehow go 11-5