Zoltan is out and Matt McBrier is in.
That should fix everything
2 scenarios. One in which Mahommes is available to us at 1/30 (hoping but not likely) and the second in which he is not.
1) Pat Mahommes-QB-TT 1) Tak McKinley-OLB-UCLA
2) Jordan Willis-OLB-K.St. 2) Fabian Moreau-DB-UCLA
3) Jalen Myrick-CB-Minn 3) Nate Peterman-QB-Pitt
3) Samaje Perine-RB-OU
4) George Kittle-TE-Iowa
5) Rayshawn Jenkins-S-Miami
6) Ejuan Price-OLB-Pitt
7) Glen Antoine-DT-Idaho
Uh-oh...Tomlin is unleashing heck again.
It was a reasonable move. How many would complain that the team wasn't doing anything if Mesko had stayed after his most recent performances?
I don't know a lot about McBrier,but surely he can't be any worse.
Praise Allah!!!! This has been a long time coming. How bout replacing Paulson while we're at it for giving up the blocked punt and then almost getting the very next punt blocked again. He also had a chance to recover a fumble and messed that up too.
I guess Butler just doesn't have the leg strength?
Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, hear the lamentations of their women.
hopefully it wont affect Suisham's kicks......
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
This move had nothing to do with Zoltans punting. Mesko was caught playing Ping Pong Monday night and Tomlin decided to male an example of him. Im not sure how many times Coach has to warn these guys before they get it.