....at the end of that article it said there hasn't been a 100 yard rusher yet in the AFC North. That's crazy.......
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin
2. Obi Melifonwu, S, Connecticut
3. Damontae Kazee, CB, San Diego State
4. Jeremy Sprinkle, TE, Arkansas
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
I can see why, but dont agree with it.
worilds is a bum and always has been no matter how he has been propped up by some here.
at this point in a meaningless season, the coaching staff should be getting JJ as many reps as possible, as it will only help him going forward.
Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 10-29-2013 at 06:13 PM.
If a guy is overmatched and lost out there and doing the wrong stuff, the wrong stuff can end up turning into a habit which can also be bad.
we will agree to disagree, flip
jones can use every rep he can get, IMO
worilds gives us nothing going forward