- Charles Harris-OLB, Missouri
- Rasul Douglas-CB, West Virginia
- Chris Godwin-WR, Penn State
- John Johnson-S, Boston College
- James Conner-RB, Pitt
- Nazair Jones-DT, North Carolina
- Garrett Sickels, DE/OLB, Penn State
....at the end of that article it said there hasn't been a 100 yard rusher yet in the AFC North. That's crazy.......
1. T.J Watt, OLB/DE, Wisconsin - will be a huge mistake if available and we pass
2. Cordrea Tankersley, CB, Clemson
3. Josh Jones, S, N.C. State
3. Adam Shaheen, TE, Ashland
4. Trey Hendrickson, DE, Florida Atlantic
5. Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M
6. Barry Sanders, RB, Oklahoma State (How can you go wrong with that name, however the sample size is so small that his dad may be better even in his 50's)
7. Alec Torgersen, QB, Pennsylvania
I can see why, but dont agree with it.
worilds is a bum and always has been no matter how he has been propped up by some here.
at this point in a meaningless season, the coaching staff should be getting JJ as many reps as possible, as it will only help him going forward.
Last edited by Eddie Spaghetti; 10-29-2013 at 06:13 PM.
If a guy is overmatched and lost out there and doing the wrong stuff, the wrong stuff can end up turning into a habit which can also be bad.
we will agree to disagree, flip
jones can use every rep he can get, IMO
worilds gives us nothing going forward