Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
Results 121 to 126 of 126

Thread: 7 games into the season and it's time to talk draft

  1. #121
    Legend
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Inside Your Head
    Posts
    10,384
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    It's all good, certainly no hard feelings from me.
    Shawn: [stomps foot] What?
    JPN: Did we just become best friends?
    Shawn: Yep! [they high five each other]
    JPN: Do you wanna do karate in the garage?
    Shawn: Yep!

  2. #122
    Karate in the garage would be sick.

  3. #123
    With karate I kick your ass...
    From here to Tianamen Square....

  4. #124
    Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,470
    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Shawn: [stomps foot] What?
    JPN: Did we just become best friends?
    Shawn: Yep! [they high five each other]
    JPN: Do you wanna do karate in the garage?
    Shawn: Yep!
    "Awww Snap! I split my pants!"



  5. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by Slapstick View Post
    With karate I kick your ass...
    From here to Tianamen Square....
    I figured you were quoting song lyrics and looked em up. That's one funny song.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I figured you were quoting song lyrics and looked em up. That's one funny song.
    Jack Black is a funny dude...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •